Daily Check-in: Tuesday, December 10th

Hello Blenders!

How're you all doin today? Feelin good? Having an ok start to your week so far?

I certainly hope so! You guys deserve to have the best of times each and every week!

I wanna start off right away today with lettin you guys know that after this Friday (Dec 13th), I'm gonna be takin a bit of time away from several things, and FB is one of them. I'll be out through the holidays and the first of the year. And my reasoning is: guys, I believe I'm headed for a mental burnout. I've been feeling more than a little run down, overextended, stressed out, haven't been sleeping, hair is falling out etc etc--and there's a lot of factors (mostly Furry Trainers being ill and the next looming government shut down on the 21st if they don't pass a budget) that have doubled down on that. And I want to give you guys more than just "here ya go" with check-ins, because you guys deserve it. You're awesome people, and I don't want to keep just barely skating by here. So I feel the only way to do that is to take all my irons out of the fire for a few weeks, reset, and then put 'em back in with a renewed energy--if that makes sense. So that's my goal. I just wanted to let you guys know that, and I also want to let you know that it has NOT been caused by FB and the FB Fam insofar as needing a break. Seriously, I don't know what I'd do without the FB Fam and all the wonderful friendships we've made here--but I do know that I want to give you guys my best, and I can't do that in my current state. If you guys don't mind, I'll be pausin for the cause with the check-ins (of course if Raven wants to continue hosting and doing the wonderful job she does, that's fantastic!) and hopefully come back with a vengeance! haha

Anyway, honesty is the best policy, I feel, and I just wanted to be open and let you guys know that I'll be takin a break for a bit.

Anywho, sorry for the dramatic entrance, and I'll move on--as we've still got today to account for!

So naturally, we've got another Random Photo! This time, it's some frosty Autumn Olives! Pretty little things if you ask me (even if they are an invasive haha).

Now it's time for our coveted workout talk! How about it Blenders? Is it a workout day, or rest day for you?

It's upper body day for me! And not just any upper body workout--no! It's the famous descending reps routine: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/get-strong-upper-body-workout-for-strength-with-descending-reps Not surprisingly, I look forward to crankin this bad boy out later today!

And how about some good food goin on today, Blenders? What's on the menu?

Well, I think we're about overdue for some tacos around here--so I think we'll just have to make them tonight!

Well FB Fam, that's about it for me today!

Sorry to kind of spring this sudden need for a break on you guys--and I hope it doesn't come across as something that is caused by being here on FB, because that's not even close to the truth! I appreciate you guys, and I just know that I need to pause, take a breath, take a break, get things right with my head, and come back better for it (hopefully). But we've still got the rest of this week to get through--so you're stuck with me for a few more days yet! haha

Anyway, I hope you all have a lovely day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Take care FB Fam, and don't forget that your mental health is very important to your overall health, wellness, and fitness (and that's something I'm still very much trying to learn for myself). So take care of yourselves---mind and body.

Have a great day Blenders!

Edited