Daily Check-in: Monday, December 9th

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening Blenders!

How're you all doing on this fine day? How'd your weekend go? Did you have a fun time? Maybe got some good R&R in?

I certainly hope so!

It was a mix of busy and relaxin for us here--with plenty of holiday baking occurring! That's my kind of weekend! haha

Speaking of all things holiday: how about a holiday-ish looking pic for today? Not sure if you guys remember a check-in from last week with a picture of a jack pine cone that only opens when exposed to fire? Well this picture is of the "other" pine cones that jack pines have! These are the "normal" cones that don't require fire to open, and are rather just your everyday-style of cone. (Fun fact: some research shows that jack pines that grow from cones that open in a fire vs those that don't end up being slightly stronger/healthier adult trees. But they'd have to be right? They survived and thrived after a fire for goodness sake!)

Anywho, add some snow to these cones, and they look rather holiday decor-ish, eh?

Ok, enough about pine cones!

(I bet you didn't ever expect to hear so much talk about pine cones in a fitness forum, huh? 😆)

So we'll move on to discussing some workouts now, since that's what we're mainly here for!

How about it Blenders? Is it a workout day, or rest day for you?

Workout day here! And I'm super excited about it, caz it's Day 22, beginning my last week of Blend already, and it's my favorite lower body workout!! https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/hiit-cardio-and-butt-and-thigh-workout-hiit-and-strength

Yay! I love this one! So excited that it's scheduled for today! I could use a nice lower body burnout routine, and as always: K & D deliver! Whoo hoo! Thanks guys!

Of course we gotta refuel after any and all (or even little to no, as well) activity, so what's on the menu for today Blenders?

I've got some chicken and some Brussel sprouts to use up--so it'll be a combo of those two things for supper tonight!

Well FB Fam, that's about it for me today!

I hope you all have a lovely day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Take care, stay safe, have fun, and find enjoyment in all that you do today, Blenders!

Have a great day!

Edited