Posted in: Workouts / Goal Setting

Setting a Goal for myself

I'm going to be very straightforward here. I have an event coming up on Feb 1st, 2020 for which I have to lose weight. Now just to be clear I am not an advocate of wanting to lose weight because we have to look a certain way. I don't want a thigh gap or anything. I want to lose weight in a healthy manner. I have had troubles in the past being consistent with my workouts and being on track with my diet so that's why I have decided to blog each and every single day till Feb 1st. Now I know that healthy living and eating aren't constricted to a certain time period and Feb 1st isn't even 2 months away. I know that healthy living and eating is supposed to be a lifelong commitment. I know I am moving in the right direction but I'm just lacking the motivation of actually getting up and doing it. I have broken my own promises so many times and I haven't been consistent with my work for the goals set by me, so many times, that I have started to feel like a failure. Hence I need to do this for myself. I'm going to stay on track this time. No slip-ups.

Edited