Need more endurance! xD

Oh man, during the last months I put my focus on building muscle and just did relatively few cardio and HIIT workouts, probably one per week on average. Now I am getting rid of some pounds again and I thought: "Hey, today is a good day to go all in! Let's do a tough 1000 calorie workout!"

I picked this one:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/1000-calorie-workout-video-hiit-strength-training-abs-and-obliques-workout-to-burn-1000-calories

... and it absolutely, completely, ultimately killed me! xD I was so exhausted after the HIIT part that I had to take 10 minutes extra break. My god, this HIIT part... brutal! After the core part I was still suuuper exhausted, so I took another 10 extra-minutes to catch my breath and be able to lift heavy weights. Which I did, and afterwards I had 100% jelly arms. Even the final cardio part of moderate intensity was not easy at all, so now I am looking forward to be completely sore from head to toe. xD

Well, guess I better do some more cardio during the next weeks and get my stamina back up!