Weekend Check-in: Saturday, December 7th & Sunday, December 8th

Hey everyone. Ready or not, we've got another weekend on deck. So how are we going about that in your area of the world? Fun things and not so fun things, let's hear it for all the plans and what you want to do! And then what you should do, and then come tell me what you actually did do.^^

I actually have a pretty busy weekend ahead of me. Which isn't the best news my legs wanted to hear. The lower body workout I did yesterday is definitely having me struggle. I know, I know; I asked for this. So no more complaining from me! And no real FB workouts or anything too taxing on those legs for me this weekend.

But what about you guys? What workouts are you wanting to tackle, if any? Something sweaty and sore or light and lovely? Or Maybe there is a comfy couch you are eyeing. Do what works for you!

But a #WorkoutComplete, #RestComplete, or something in between complete, in any and all cases, we completely need that food! What is the food factor this weekend, Blenders? What are we Crunchin', Chowin'and Cravin' ? ..Oh yeah, sounds like we got another foodie law firm going on. The avocados at law are back and bringing their best prosciuttos to the table.

You know I had to.😂

If we can, let's go from talking about edible food to looking at wild edible things. Pictured above is a wild Black Cherry tree. It is the one with the setting sun lighting up all those leaves to make it look like tiny little orange flags waving in the sky. Some of you might remember around a year ago when I shared a picture of this very same black cherry tree and a photo bombing palm. Well, the two are back, bigger and brighter than ever! The black cherry tree is doing its leaf changing thing, while the palm tree is still doing its photo bomb thing. The black cherry tree does produce clusters of edible pea size-ish cherries around mid to late summer. Every one of these trees I've encountered so far has fruit held hostage 30 or so feet in the air. And these are a little serious to climb or shake some fruit dropping sense into them. So I admire it from a distance and let the birds enjoy nature's bounty.

Side note regarding wild edibles: Never eat or try something unless you have identified it 100% ..Safer than sorry is the game here. Just feel I need to throw that out there whenever I talk about things to eat in the wild.

Okay, I could go on, so I best be looking for an exit to this check-in, because you guys and me have a date with the weekend. Stuff & Things await us. So it's a great time to remind you all to be brilliant. Have a brilliant weekend! Or rather just continue to be your brilliant selves. Brilliant? Brilliant!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LS6vEMkLAPI