Daily Check-in: Thursday, December 5th

Hello Blenders!

How are you all doin today? How's your week goin so far? How're your workouts treatin ya?

I hope all is well with you guys!

My Furry Trainer #2 had a bit of a relapse with the pancreatitis yesterday, so she's not doin so hot again. Also discovered that her spleen is slightly enlarged, which could be from her illness, or could be something else.

Let's hope it's not something else.

This poor pup. She can't win for losing. She had/was treated for Lyme's disease a couple months ago, and now is dealing with pancreatitis and gastritis. With potential for splenic tumors.

I'd be lyin if I said I wasn't a wreck about it. She's my Tiny Baby Puppy. And seeing her feel so crappy is about as awful as it can get.

Anywho though, we'll do more testing in a few weeks to see what's goin on with her spleen and just keep up the treatment for the pancreatitis/gastritis in the meantime.

Alright, sorry about that guys! Got a bit of a rambling 'vent' goin on here!

But now it's time to get back on task!

So, for today's Random Photo: more ice! This time it's covering some Winterberries! So you get yet another Winterberry photo--caz I have this weird fascination with Winterberries, particularly in different weather scenarios! So there ya go!

Alright, and how about them workouts for today, Blenders? Is it a workout day, or rest day for you?

It's a workout day for me! Another total body combo! I kinda can't wait to lift some weights today! Hopefully it'll knock some of this stress down before all my hair falls out! haha

And how about some of that #eatrealfood goin on today? What's on the menu, Blenders?

I probably should actually make something tonight! We've been subsisting on leftovers and eggs/veggies for awhile, so I should probably break out of that rut! Maybe with some chili? Ok, sounds good to me!

Well guys, that's about it from me today!

I hope you all have a lovely day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Take care FB Fam! Enjoy those workouts and/or rest today!

Edited