E

How to stick to your fitness blender workouts when out of your daily routine

Hi FB Community!

This is my first time posting here :) I'm looking for some help and advice! This holiday season, I will be spending a much longer time at my family's home than usual (2 months). I am grateful to have a job that allows me to do this and also to have this length of time with my family (as I haven't seen them in a year).

With spending 2 months at my parent's home, my routine will be absolutely different. I have a plan to do grocery shopping on my own after the New Year and try to create my own routine and meals and share them with my family as well if they are interested.

Last year, I had the goal to do my fitness blender workouts while visiting, but I didn't even do one. Fitness blender has been a true blessing in my life and I am hopeful that this year I have the will to make my goal come true by getting my workout completes 5-6 days a week and continuing on my fitness path.

Does anyone have any tips on creating a new routine at a family member's house?

Any motivational tips?

And lastly, how to avoid all of the tempting food that is going to be right in front of your face the entire time you're there. (I should mention I do have a medical issue where I am very limited when it comes to foods I can eat).

Thank you so much!

Edited