Posted in: FB Team / FB Team Posts

Anyone else ever go to the gym just to..

...remind yourself of how much you like working out at home? 😜

Staying in Seattle for Loki’s tplo surgery, & decided to fit in a quick workout while Daniel is napping (no judging, naps are good too). Waiting on news from Lok’s surgery and thought this would be a good way to spend my nervous energy. Should be getting (🤞good) news within a few hours. Sometimes exercise really is the best way to gently quiet a busy brain.

Back to the workout business... I’m in a huge exercise room full of equipment, not another soul in sight..but all I used was the dumbbells, and the treadmill for a quick walk. Meanwhile, I miss blaring my music! I miss the company of my pup! I miss my own dumbbells. I also resent needing to stay fully clothed for my workout because I was in public 😅 Nothing against gym workouts, they’re fun on the rare occasion I make it to a gym (almost always when traveling) but I really love my home workouts.

Did you guys workout today? Curious; how many of you have gym memberships, versus exclusive home workouts? Wherever you’re doing your sweating today, it doesn’t matter; it all counts 😁

PUPDATE!!!

just got the call - Loki is out of surgery and in recovery, everything went well. Yeeessss ❤️❤️❤️ My heart is happy - okay workout complete ❤️