HKS Accountability Group Dec. 3

Good morning everyone!

Today was Day 2 for the flexibility challenge: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/3-day-flexibility-challenge-day-2-pilates-yoga-blend-for-flexibility-and-toning

Definitely a little harder today. While I have been taking care of life stuff, my core strength and flexibility have really taken a hit. I'm very happy I chose to do this program and I'm also feeling pretty good about jumping back into my journey with Reach - should be a good chance to rebuild everything.

Yesterday, the strangers I smiled at were at the IKEA while I was buying my TV bench. Not the half-smile from yesterday's pictures, I did full-on happy smiles as I greeted the IKEA employees. Okay, maybe that's just the polite thing to do! I am a truly awkward robot, so this month's goals are going to challenge me in a good way.

Not much else going on today - I have to monitor my health, as my chest was pretty congested last night, but I don't seem to be sick, so I will take my inhaler for a few days (it's a maintenance inhaler anyways).

Have a great day everyone!