Daily Check-in: Tuesday, December 3rd

Hello Blenders!

How're you all doing today? How'd your post-holiday Monday go for you?

Hopefully gettin back into the swing of things wasn't too rough of a transition for you! I know it's kickin my butt though! haha

I've got another Random Pic from our snow and ice storm this weekend! These guys are some old dried out honeysuckle berries, and they're absolutely coated in ice! The one on the bottom looks kinda like a marble, in my opinion.

Ok, let's jump right in to talkin about some workouts for today, eh?

What's it lookin like for you Blenders? Workout day, or rest day?

Well, today will actually be the total body workouts I was supposed to do yesterday. I was just too tired yesterday to get it done. Probably from the combo of snow shoveling, and with Furry Trainer #2 being sick, I have to walk the puppers individually--which takes about double the amount of time it used too (don't mind doing it tho). Turns out, that makes me very tired! haha.

So I settled for doing this yoga video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmUz15PYz0M

Then plopping on the couch with some hot cocoa, in order to watch "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer" and my Seahawks play. (BTW Hawks won, and are now at the top of the NFC rankings! Whoo hoo! #GoHawks).

Then I fell asleep.

So, ya know, I guess workout was not needed or required yesterday!

That means I will try to get it done today after the much needed downtime yesterday! Total body workouts: here I come!

And now it's time for some of that #eatrealfood happening today! What's on the menu for you today, Blenders?

We've not got much for turkey left, so I gotta figure something else out for supper! Maybe taco salad? Or just tacos? Since it's Taco Tuesday, it only seems right! Probably make them with venison this time too! (Fresh outta yak. 😂)

Alright guys, I think I talked your ears off enough for this Tuesday!

I hope you all have a lovely day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

And remember: if your body says, "hey, we need some Rudolph, Seahawks, cocoa, and sleep right now", it's probably a good thing to listen! Rest is soooooo very important in maintaining any kind of healthy lifestyle or fitness regimen! So don't push through if your body is saying "No"!

Get the rest, because 🎵"There's always tomorrow for dreams to come true!"🎵🦌 ...Or ya know, workouts to occur. 😂

Take care and have a great day, FB Fam!

Edited