Happy with my amazing body!!!

On the 4th of October I really hurt a rib in my upper back, leading to a month of virtually total inactivity.... 10th November I went on a work party and found I could not do much more than throw stuff on the fire. I tried some lopping then, but my rib area obviously was not happy with me doing that! Protesting all the time there as well as afterwards.

And then today: YAY, a five hour work party with me lopping like before! I am so happy!!! I didn’t try any sawing, left that to others, but that was mainly because of my knee injury. I need to sit on my knees to saw, while I can do the lopping standing up (with a pretty straight back!). Photo shows me in action and I hope you are duly impressed by the size of the branch I was lopping there! I myself was!!!! Rule usually is: anything thicker than your thumb, do not lop but get a saw for that. Mind you, a man’s thumb is probably much bigger than mine, so I don’t usually stick to that rule. Well, ... this branch was a fair bit thicker than anyone’s thumb, but me and my amazing body managed it!!! YAY! Very grateful that at 62 my body does an amazing job of healing itself! I know that if I am careful, my knee will be back to normal as well!

Oh and having your 30 year old son visiting is a “blessing”....?!?!?! Last night at 11 o’clock he told me to join him in some exercises.... pistol squats and calf raises at 11 o’clock at night?! 🤔🤔🤔🤪🤪🤪

#happywithmyamazingbody

#nicemealouttonight