Weekend Check-in: Saturday, November 30th & Sunday, December 1st

Hello! If you are looking at this, then that means you have made it to the weekend! Time is flying! Feels like just yesterday that I made a check-in post. Weird.

But how are you guys doing? Great/not so great? I hope you take a second to breathe and not drown in life's potential dramas. Take some steps back so you can take some steps forward.. And if you are traveling back to your home after the Thanksgiving festivities, stay safe out there!

Waving to you this weekend is another gorgeous leaf color change brought to you by Poison Ivy. It would be nice if they always stayed yellow, so that the caution would stand out, but they are only like this around Autumn. Most of the time they are green and blend in quite well with their surroundings. Some can climb like a vine as the one in the photo, while others grow close to the ground as a small bush or single plant. They do such a good job of blending in that you really don't know it's there until you find yourself standing in, leaning on, or touching it.🙊 ..I'm convinced this beautiful plant dosen't understand personal space, reaching out with its leaves of three and leaving you with something not so beautiful. But the deer eat it, so there's that.

...Okay, so since I had another vine for you today, let's do the vine thing again (or shall we do the wine thing, right Juliska? :P) and climb right into some workouts. What is going on in Sweat City? Or is it more like a pit stop in Restville? I'll be at that restful pit stop for the weekend. Lower body is successfully sore. Walking/stretching will be the extent of my activity, but how about you all?

And how are we eating this weekend? Let's savor some flavors and talk foodie to me! Haha, I don't have anything figured out this weekend, but l wanna talk about dinner last night! I did end up making pizza! I found some queso fresco in the freezer and thought that would work! I also made a pizza without cheese just to see if I'd miss it. Like working out, we should always shake things up a bit! ..And while cheeseless pizza wasn't terrible, I better not forget to buy it again!

Well guys, this weekend says farewell to November and taking us right into December. The last month of the year. Time to step up the Christmas game. It will be here before you know it! I'm taking a Kim cue and possibly getting that Christmas tree up this weekend. Maybe. We shall see. It would be early for me, lol.

And if you didn't check out the pinned topic already, did you look at all the sales happening right now at Fitness Blender? https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/15906/sale-sale-on-workout-programs-meal-plans-fb-plus-workout-complete-clothing

So much cool and exciting things going on right now! And some of you already scored on this! Good for you!

In anyway, thanks for hanging out with me for most of the week! It's a pleasure, as always. Kim's got you covered right back here on Monday and all will be back to normal! And hopefully everything okay or at least better with her Furry Trainer #2 ..But for now, have fun doing what you do, FB Fam, and grace this weekend with your shining presence.