Roamblender:working hard while having fun!

After our two weeks away it was lovely to get out there with some of our friends again! The weather was perfect, dry, not too cold and no wind. I didn’t do too much, because I was wary of my knee, esp while running! But I had a good try at many of the exercises. We worked our abs very hard, but also our lower and upper bodies. Some of the exercises we did: four way lunges, elevated pushups plus shoulder taps, broad jumps, plyo jumps up some steps and jump over a low wall. We also tried a new plank exercise... boy, did we feel that: high plank, then lean body forward till your on tip toe and hold this position. This definitely led to a few moans!!! I also found a new “toy” in the play area to incorporate in our exercises: spring riders or spring rockers I think they are called; those animals on a strong spring that wobble about. Today we tried slow mountain climbers with it. The springiness makes for more core engagement! I will definitely incorporate more exercises based on that in our Roamblender workouts! It was a great session, full of hard work as well as friendship and fun! The smile on our faces really shows that!

#loveworkingoutwithfriends

#loveworkingoutoutdoors

Edited