Daily Check-in: Thursday, November 28th. HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Okay; let me first start off by saying, screaming from the roof tops of the Check-in just in case you didn't hear me: HAPPY THANKSGIVING my American FB Fam, or whoever wants to celebrate! Thanksgiving or not, it's good to have a day to spend time with friends and family and give thanks to the so many things that we are just truly thankful for.

And the food.

We definitely have lots of food happening today! From turkey and mashed potatoes, to sweet potatoes and pies. A sweet potato pie too! ..I'm grateful to have a day where two of my favorite things come together; Food & Family (and/or friends. They are one in the same to me) ..It's simple in theory, but pretty important. Thanksgiving is a great excuse for loved ones to come together and just enjoy that all you can eat buffet of traditional comfort foods with them. Reminiscing old memories and making new ones. It's past and present always coming together.

And I know it's not always picture perfect or a Holiday Publix Commercial (my idea of what I call picture perfect. If you ever watched one of heartstring pullers, you get what I'm saying.) ..Maybe you've got that one family member (or a few) that comes with its own all you can eat buffet of drama, but it wouldn't be normal if families were perfect, right? ..It helps to try and find a sense of humor about it, especially at this time of year. See the fun in dysfunctional and try to have a turkeyriffic day!

So, let me know your workouts today if you are doing them. Let me know what you are eating because you are definitely eating. And bonus for today, let me know what you are thankful for!

I hope you guys have a wonderful time with those you hold dear. I'm a broken, gushy record today, but alongside my thankfulness for my family and friends, I'm really thankful for Fitness Blender; for the solid workouts and tools they provide for us to have a healthy and strong lifestyle. For me to have good health.. Thankful for K&D and the entire FB team that make all this awesomeness happen! To echo what others here have said, I'm thankful for this beautiful community and all the friendships I have made in my time here. You all know who you are! I'm privileged and fortunate to know each and every one of you! So, there are many words to say, but all I have is two: THANK. YOU.

And I shall leave it at that.