Birthday AND One Year FB Anniversary!

Today is a really special day for me, Not only am I turning 14, but I'm celebrating my first FB anniversary and workout complete. Talk about exciting!

Besides cake and wishes, today is going to be a pretty busy day. I have school, meetings, and people to visit or call up.

This past year has been one of the toughest years in my whole life. I went through a lot of physical and mental exhaustion, and a lot of changes. It was a whole new experience for me. I can't exactly describe what I've being through, but it was tough in me, and I had to put up with it.

However, I don't think that it put me off completely. I grew more patient. I became stronger. And even when I lost track of working out for about 1-3 months, Kelli's and Daniel's voices spoke up in my head. I read through all the posts and comments, and felt so happy that I wasn't unheard in my present situations. And the whole FB community was writing down about how they were easing back into working out, hitting milestones and accomplishing victories. It made me feel so inspired and it was truly a delight.

FB has made my life so much better. All the positivity, love and joy this site has brought me is truly worth no words. The FB community and all the people in it has been a real blessing in my life. To Kelli and Daniel, my huge thanks and love. I couldn't have done anything without you two. You make my day brighter and colourful, so that every day when I see the Workout Complete Screen, I feel awesome. To everyone who works behind the scenes in FB, you are totally amazing. I love this site, and I know you guys are one of the reasons behind it!

All the happy tears aside, I am going to be 14. I have a nice sweet chocolate cake waiting for me. So, see ya!!

With all the love in the world,

Angel