HKS Accountability Group Nov. 27

EDIT: Happy Thanksgiving!!

Good morning!

Today I am grateful for my part time job. Even though I can't work out this morning, due to needing to get some prep done (I usually do it in the evening after work, but couldn't this week), it has allowed me to achieve goals and dreams I never felt I could reach before.

As I mentioned, I need to work on setting up my route for tomorrow night. It usually takes about an hour or so - so I will be doing that this morning and likely finishing it tomorrow morning.

Last night was spent trying to find a resolution for my balcony door, which doesn't lock. The unfortunate thing is that it is an old door and whatever latching mechanism used to be in there has long since wore out. I'm on the 4th floor, so the concern is not horribly bad, but my balcony is shared with my neighbour and I'm just lucky he's a nice guy.

I would still feel better if I could lock my door. I have a long piece of wood "in" the tread but it is not a good solution. If I move the curtains, it falls out. I bought a security bar last night and it isn't long enough. Last night, I found this small little metal thing with thumbscrews, it looks like you can just place it over the slide track, tighten it in and you're good to go. I'll pick that up after work today and give it a shot.

I guess it is still too early to call a return to normalcy and working out. I'm still trying to manage this new change in life and all the people who I've neglected in the last year or so, but it's looking like it might start calming down a bit now!

Edited