M

Serious advise from " K & D" Now or Never

Hello , I know that Kelli & Daniel does not reply normally but I want them to answer me personally so my problem is that I 've did fitness blender workouts for 2 years i felt great but after that my veins of hands and feet were start to appear in a bulging manner since I am a girl it is become a problem for me because I look like a men so due to more serious condition I've quit exercising for 3 months but its not working I can not stay away from exercising not just for my body but also for my mind so I've searched Internet read various articles but they've all said that workouts leads to vascularity and for this problem it is not a step back so I want you guys to please help me out because I am in a state of now or never suggest me what should I eat ? what type of clothing when working out ?and how to maintain my subcutaneous fat ? what type of pace ? how much should I lift ,how much cardio or hiit to stay fit & tone but not increase vascularity and reduce feminism I 've seen kelli I think she does not have that much bulging veins I am really upset and I think that you two can only answer my Questions also my sister suggest me to do every workout in low impact that does not include a single jump and to not lift any weight so that this do not put pressure on my veins but I cannot understand that how can I do a weight session without any weights especially an upper body workout , please I want to stay fit but with not these bulging veins.

Please answer me in detail...