Question for people who cycle daily for their commute

How do you fit in a FB program with biking to work/school? I started biking at the beginning of the semester in September and I am STRUGGLING to find any motivation to work out beyond that. It's about 40 minutes to school, 30 minutes home and it's not an easy ride. There is like a 382 meter climb that takes place over about 4 blocks of my route- it's really tough, but I've gotten better at doing the climb now. The way home is much easier because it's mostly downhill (yaaaay) and hence why it takes 10 minutes less time. But I mean my legs are spent after this, my mind is spent after a day of doing work at school and cycling like 14 miles a day. I want to do more strength training again and HIIT but I'm exhausted. Will it ever get easier?

I have gone back to FB30 because blend was too tough, and man I'm only on day 3 today and my whole body is sore. I don't mind being sore- but I know it's not going to get the rest it needs to stop being sore because I bike 5 days a week! Bleh. I don't want to stop doing either one. :( The thing I like most about my ride is the view- new snow on the north shore today!