No workout complete... back home again!!

What a super brilliant time we had in Canada... (a few tears as Bethany dropped us off at Calgary airport, but I am happy to be back home now.)

foodwise I allowed myself a lot of cheat meals, so I will definitely have to get back into healthy eating! Workoutwise: well, skiing and a bit of hiking certainly count, but I might add FB Strong to my calendar as from next week. I already planned a nice stretch for tonight and a Roamblender for Thursday. I am still careful about my upper back, the rib injury is still making itself felt at times. But I am happy to be doing so much more again! I am supposed to do a duathlon on Sunday... will see how I go and decide nearer the time whether to do it.

Pic: one of my favourite pics of this holiday... we were doing a short hike on the Grassy Lake Trail near Canmore. As we were walking down we saw three whiskey jacks, who seemed to be interested in us. Apparently they love people, because “ people = food”! We got a few crumbs out on our hands and looked away. They land on your hand, eat the food and then don’t worry about you looking at them.