Thanksgiving Break

I am SO grateful for Thanksgiving break. I think us teachers may be even more excited than the students! šŸ˜‚

I finished FB 30 Round 1 on Friday, and I decided to not do the PFT. I donā€™t like doing it too often, and I did it at the beginning of this program and looked at the numbers compared to last year. I may do it again around the beginning of 2020, but I like to try and not become too invested in numbers; itā€™s not great for my brain!

I did the workouts in the attached picture because I was kind of wanting to do a 1000 calorie workout, but I wanted to craft my own long workout based on my interests and what I thought may keep my mind engaged. Having the shorter videos attached to a bored easily video definitely made the time seem to fly! (Except for that first HIIT video, that was a killer way to start!)

Anyway, Iā€™m celebrating some gratitude here:

1) freedom from feeling the compulsion to actually complete a PFT. This may sound small, but freedom to enjoy a program the way I need/want to without being rigid is awesome.

2) my body doesnā€™t have to be perfect in order for me to pursue health. Iā€™m also grateful for what my body is able to do and how it is able to grow.

3) food during the holiday season isnā€™t my enemy. I am free to enjoy in a way that is kind and loving towards my mind and body.

I am a firm believer that Jesus brings freedom to every part of my life. I may struggle to choose to walk in that freedom, but thank God for grace! Iā€™m so grateful to not be pursuing a ā€œhealthy and wholeā€ life by myself; He is healing me, and He fills in the gaps of my imperfections to make me whole.

That was so much longer than I originally intended, I think! Ha! Thanks for letting me process and share ā¤ļø

Edited