Daily Check-in: Tuesday, November 26th

Hello Blenders!

How're you all doin today? How's life treatin ya?

Hopefully all is well in your corner of the world!

We're just still tryin to get ready for Thanksgiving here! And just a reminder--I'll be out the rest of the week, so you'll get to check-in with the lovely Raven over the next few days! Yay for you guys!! It's a holiday for you too! haha

Alrighty, so let's get this thing started!

Today's Random Photo is actually a combo of my two funny little suet-visitors! You've seen 'em before, but here's a side-by-side for a better comparison! On the left, we've got the tiny and adorable male Downy Woodpecker. On the right, we've got the larger, and more rotund, male Hairy Woodpecker. They look almost identical, except for their size and beak-length.

Anywho, I think they're cool, so I hope you don't mind me sharing more pics of them with you today!

Alright, now with the Random Bird Photo(s) outta the way, let's talk about some workouts, shall we?

How about it, Blenders? What do your workouts look like for today? Or perhaps it's a rest day for you?

It's an upper body day for me! Whoo hoo! Upper body is always my favorite!

And how about good food goin on today, Blenders? What's on the menu?

I'm not entirely sure yet, but I think it'll be something kinda light and easy to make!

Well guys, that's about all I got for today!

I hope you all have a lovely day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Take care, and for those celebrating, I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

And since it's a time for giving thanks: let me give you all a major shoutout, because you guys are amazing! I am so thankful for getting the chance to 'meet' you all and talk to you on the daily! I'm thankful for K & D and the FB Team, and for all that they've done/created with this fantastic website and community! And I'm beyond grateful for the FB Family, my Fellow Blenders, each and every one of you! Don't know what I'd do without you guys!❤️

So Happy Thanksgiving, Blenders! (Even if you don't celebrate, I wish you a wonderful day filled with love and gratitude!) May your holiday celebrations be filled with lots of love, laughter, and joy!

Bye for now--and I'll see ya'll next Monday!

TTFN!

Edited