Daily Check-in: Monday, November 25th

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening Blenders!

How're you all doing today? How was your weekend?

And for those in the U.S., how's the Thanksgiving planning going? Are you traveling for the holiday, or perhaps keepin it closer to home?

It was a good weekend here of getting ready for the big Thursday feast. Also got my Christmas stuff up---caz guys! Today marks the "it's only 1 month until Christmas" time! It's not that far away, kinda hard to believe! So why not get some festive decorations and such goin on, eh?

Anywho, I could go on and on about Christmas stuff, so I'll just stop right here 'fore I get carried away!

So today's Random Photo: how about this sunset? I love Fall/Winter time sunsets! They always have so much color and character! (I just wish they didn't show up at 4 PM. haha)

Alrighty, I'll get all the way back on task here, and let's talk about some workouts!

How about it, Blenders? How's your Monday looking? Is it a sweat sesh, or a chillaxin' kinda day for you?

It's sweat sesh for me with starting off the second week of Blend! I've got the cousin to the infamous "can't-get-up-off-the-toliet" lower body routine scheduled today (https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/fat-burning-butt-and-thigh-workout-strength-training-sweatfest-for-people-who-get-bored-easily), coupled with an optional short HIIT workout. Good way to start a week off, if I do say so myself! (Might not being saying that tomorrow, but hey, looks good for today!)

And how about some of that #eatrealfood goin today? What's on the menu, Blenders?

It's leftover venison chili for us tonight! It's so good, I don't mind eatin it two nights in a row!

Well FB Fam, that's about all I've got for today!

I hope you all have a fantastic day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Take care, and enjoy those workouts today, Blenders!

Edited