A

HKS Accountability Group Nov. 24

Hi Guys!

I am back! and it looks like a lot has happened. Happy belated birthdays to Allen and Savannah! Congrats to Storm and Allen on new jobs, congrats Amanda for completing the move and everyone else for achievements in the past two weeks!

This was my view for 10 days... I have no complaints!

Thanks Storm for remembering Self Care Sunday. As part of that I will be doing some stretching.

We actually got back earlier this week and I was going to give myself 2 days and get started with Bored Easily, but things happen, I was working late and was tired. So I just set up the calendar to do Blend starting tomorrow to feel a quick 2 week satisfaction punch. I am excited!

Otherwise, I am fairly relaxed still from hoildays but I am sure it will be different with my boss being back in the office this week. We had a lovely time in Mauritius, ate a lot of delicious food, a lot of walking, hiking, swimming, a ton of snorkelling and a lot of reading and sun bathing. So lots of rest and activity. It is such a beautiful island with such interesting geography.

Today I am grateful for you guys. Reading all your posts this morning has gotten me motivated and excited to get back at it tomorrow.

Edited