Posted in: Workouts / Goal Setting

Is there anyone out there interested in setting flexibility goals? : )

Hello, and many thanks for reading this! : )

29 days ago, I set one goal for myself: that in a month I would be able to achieve the front split with my left leg, so I came up with a plan, I followed it meticulously stretching 4 to 5 days per week (without neglecting FB Burn 2 - Round 657, of course!) and, alas, I completely failed. Tomorrow I will not be able to touch the ground: I already know it, and that's okay. I wasn't really expecting to achieve my goal in such a short time, but I trained as if I was sure to make it and I improve enourmusly in the process! More importantly, I had a lot of fun, so I was thinking to set even more flexibility goals for the month to come. I don't know why, but nobody in my life wants to hear me talk about squaring the hips during my right split or how I wish to improve my center one; I'm starting to suspect that I am the weird one, but I am not totally convinced yet! : )

Is there anyone here that has (or wish to have) similar long-terms goals? It doesn't have to be a split or something so specific, obviously! Anything flexibility-related will help me to feel less alone, and we could even talk about it and share tips, if you wish! Pretty please? :3 (This is a really cute emoji that represents a little furry face! You can't say no to a little furry face! Understood?!)

Edited