Weekend Check-in: Saturday, November 23rd & Sunday, November 24th

Hello, Blender Buddies around the world! How are we doing? We have, once again, arrived at the weekend! Yay! Are you happy it's finally here? Or maybe not so pleased? That's okay too. Share all the feels in whatever you got going on!

I have a little friend for you here to make sure things hop along just fine for you this weekend..I was hiking the other day, going through a little brush, when this utterly adorable froglet hops on and decides to be a hitchhiker. Like, how could I say no? But alas, this little froggy was on the wrong train. I reward him/her with a picture for being a fine model and passenger and then drop it off at the nearest leaf. All things considered, I've had much worse things hitch a ride on me while going through the woods.🙈 ..Besides, it's not everyday you are minding your own hiking business and a little amphibian wants to hop on and chill out...or warm up.

And because I said something that sounds like it could be used as good segue for the workout section of the check-in, naturally I think we are all warmed up to mosey on over to talk workouts..So, how are things on the workout front? Do we have something sweaty in the works, or maybe just taking that easier path with some smart movements? Resting is always another sweet option. Or mix it up! ..My lower body is sore, so I'm feeling like active rest and recovery and some extra stretching where I can, but what about you guys? Only you truly know what course of action will make you feel best.

Ah, but we can't really feel our best without some nutritious food! ..So what real food or non real food can we get excited about? What deliciousness is dropping down on those plates and bowls? ..I'm not too sure over here. Whatever gets dropped in there it'll be good and looked forward too, but I actually better start thinking about Thanksgiving food so I can be better prepared and shop for that this weekend! Don't need any last minute trips into town when the big day comes because I didn't plan or forgot something. It's happened before. More than once. You'd think I'd learn by now, lol ..But for right now, you guys just better tell me what you've got going on in the foodiverse.

Okay, I think we've parked long enough here at this ribbiting weekend check-in. I hope you all have or continue to have a wonderful weekened. But in order to do that, you lovely lot need to hoppily hop along like my frog friend here; otherwise, I'll have you all toad.

Yes, I just couldn't help myself.😂