Daily Check-in: Fitness Friday, November 22nd

Hello Blenders! And Happy Friday (or Saturday) to you all!

How're we doing today, FB Fam?

Excited for the weekend?

I am! It's gonna be all about the Thanksgiving prep this weekend--plus, I think I'm also gonna put up our Christmas tree today! It's just about a month until Christmas, we got a bit more snow last night, got some cinnamon in my coffee this morning---so I think it's a Christmas-y kind of day! Perfect for decorating! Crank up the "Silver Bells", and let's do this thang!

And that's sort of the theme with today's random pic too! This was actually from the very first snowfall we had a few weeks back. Funny how a fence post and some barbed-wire can look almost "festive" if you add in some snow and Winterberries. 😆

Anywho, that's enough about that--let's get back on task here!

How about them workouts, Blenders? Is it a workout day, or rest day for you? (P.S. Putting up Christmas decorations totally counts as an EC for the day, IMO.)

For Day 5 of Blend, I've got a lovely HIIT and lower body combo. I'll see how this goes today, as I've kind of got some random hip soreness I woke up with today. So if that doesn't get worked out by this afternoon, I'll probably axe the workouts and go for some hip stretches instead.

And how about some good food goin on today, Blenders? What's on the menu?

Yesterday, I was supposed to do chicken and dumplings, but didn't get to that. Instead, we had brinner! Blueberry oatmeal pancakes, with some sausages on the side! It was pretty dang good! But I guess that means I'll get to make those chicken and dumplings for today's supper!

Alright guys: now, it's time for a Fitness Friday question!

So, this past week, I actually had the opportunity to talk about/recommend Fitness Blender to someone. They were genuinely interested in it, and it was super cool to get to talk with them about FB. This is something that actually doesn't happen that often, unfortunately--but it's always exciting when it does. (My experience has been that people tend to get defensive and/or snarky-sarcastic whenever you discuss anything mildly workout related--so I tend to not talk about it whatsoever. It sucks, because I'd love to shout about FB from the mountaintops, ya know? But that's why this particular discussion was really a breath of fresh air! One of their responses was: "I had no idea that anybody still even offered free workout videos online!". I'm like: Yes! FB! haha)

So my question is, how often do you talk to others/get to recommend FB in "real life?" Has anyone--to your knowledge--given Fitness Blender a try because you were able to recommend it to them?

And maybe bonus question: do you find it's a positive experience when discussing exercising/fitness with others outside of our awesome FB Fam here?

As always: I look forward to your responses, Blenders!

And that's about enough from me today!

Remember you've got the fantastic Raven hosting the weekend check-in, so don't forget to check that out tomorrow!

I hope you all have a lovely day, and an even lovelier weekend, FB Fam!

Thanks so much for checking in with me, and take care, Blenders!

Make sure to find some fun today!

Edited