Just Love

For those who doesn't know me, I dislike running. But my husband is a runner, almost on a daily basis. He run for about 60-80 min, and his routes range between 10-15 km. And till this day he's trying to get me into running, but without success. I can do it occassionaly, though...

Just recently we bought watch to see the difference between exercises we do, and to see our low vs high end of calorie burn, etc...

It is suffice to say I don't want to use this device anymore. It got me down, like the scale did before. I hate numbers, they get to me way too easy...

On this pic is his regular routine for a few times per week, it's what I lose in maybe a week. He's fitness routine is well balanced, too - on non-running days, he's doing strength training, and he has rest days...

To not go any further, I was always proud of him. He's maintaining his health, fitness and wellness on such a high level... I used to keep up with him pretty well, but I fell of the wagon too many times. Yet, he never let me stay down... I'm gratefull for his love and support.

So, here's to not giving up! Here's to our significant others without whom, this journey would be almost impossible...

Edited