Daily Check-in: Thursday, November 21st

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening Blenders!

How're you all doin today? How do you feel?

It's pretty good here! Finally got to sleep through the night, whoo hoo! The littlest Furry Trainer has, for the past several nights in a row, awoken at approximately 3 AM to bark-bowwow-wooo-bark at things out the window. 2 nights, there happened to be deer out there, which only encouraged him further. One night, it was literally nothing. The next night, it was an AIRPLANE. He was barking at.an.airplane. Like saw the lights blinking in the sky and decided he didn't like that one bit. At 3 AM.

But last night, he finally decided to just sleep--and I'm very happy about that. (I am glad to know, however, that my house will be protected from nocturnal deer, nothingness, and airplanes.)

And we're almost to the weekend, so that's some good news too, eh?

Oh, and that reminds me! So next week is Thanksgiving for us here in the U.S., and that means it'll be a bit busy around here! I'll probably only be able to do a Monday and Tuesday check-in next week. So if you are able to host check-ins next Wednesday-weekend, Raven, you are welcome to do so! And thank you!

Ok, now on to today!

I've got a nice sunset pic for you! It was kind of a nice one to tide us over for this blustery rainy day we've got goin on for today. So, I'll just remember the sunset, and it'll hopefully make the Michigan Grey a bit more bearable.

How about you Blenders? What's the weather like in your corner of the world?

And how about those workouts for today? Is it a workout day, or rest day for you?

It's Day 4 of Blend for me, which is a compound upper body routine, coupled with some extra upper body stretching. That sounds absolutely perfect for today! Extra stretching is always a good idea!

And how about some good food doin on today, Blenders? What's on the menu?

I'm thinkin it's a chicken and dumplings kind of day! Yep, most definitely!

Well FB Fam, that concludes today's endless ramblings!

I hope you all have a wonderful day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Take care, and enjoy earning those #workoutcompletes (or #restcompletes) today!

Edited