M

Getting Back To It

Hey Everyone! I am so excited (and a little nervous) to be getting back into Fitness Blender.

A little back story- A few years ago I lost 75 pounds following a clean (and a little restrictive) diet and following Fitness Blender workouts (my favorite program being FB 30!)

I then started a new job (that I ended up hating,) began living with my husband (then boyfriend/fiancé,) and had no friends closer than an hour away. I let stress get to me and allowed myself to eat my feeling right back to 275 pounds.

So I decided to jump on with a popular MLM (direct sells, whatever you want to call it) and went all in. I was doing shakes, preworkout, post workout, following different workout programs, trying different nutrition plans with no success (and spending HUNDREDS of dollars a month..) The complexity of it all overwhelmed me.

So I had to gut check myself.. What was I doing before that worked? How was I eating? How did I workout? So I stepped away from the MLM nutrition/fitness platform and did some soul searching.

I jumped back into Fitness Blender last week and competed week 1 of FB 30 Round 1. I’m in the middle of week 2 and can’t say that I’ve been this excited about fitness for a long time. I’m still working on my nutrition. I’m trying to find a balance of the clean and mindful eating I was doing in the past without the restrictions I put on myself before.

Here’s to starting 2020 as the best version of me!

-Megan

P.S.- if anyone wants to connect on instagram, I’d love support. Drop your username below and I’ll go follow you!