New Twin Mom

I have been following FB for a few years now, but due to some traumatic events in my life, plus a twin pregnancy and preeclampsia and the NICU, I've had a few stops and starts to my workout plans. I battled serious depression after my dad was murdered, and then once I started to come out of the haze, I found out I was pregnant with twins! I had to quit my job and move to my hometown. FINALLY, after about two years, I'm becoming myself again.

I not only want to look good in clothes I want to wear, but I want to be able to pick up the twins in both my arms at the same time, instead of just holding them close to my chest. I want to battle the winter blues. But honestly, after all that has happened, I feel stronger (mentally), and more capable and determined than ever. I appreciate my life and my body more. I love Kelli and Daniel, and they have been a huge inspiration to me.

I've realized after a few years, my knees now hurt when I'm strength training. My muscles ache in places that I didn't know existed. But like I said, I'm determined. I'm cautiously pushing myself. (Btw, is it okay to work through mild knee pain?)

Anyway, here's my before picture. I'm so looking forward to sharing my "after".