New FB Plus features launch tomorrow!

Just checking in to remind you guys that tomorrow, new FB Plus features launch!

This next launch is an expansion on statistics that will give you incredible insight about your own workout routine; how much time you’re spending in each level of difficulty, how much of each training type you’re doing over the weeks/months/years, and how much time you’re spending on each muscle group. It is so cool and we cannot wait to share with you guys.

The best part? This is just one little tiny aspect of FB Plus; the features and unique content will continue to rollout through 2020 and beyond. For the next ~ 2 months we’re offering a steep discount on FB Plus (through 1/31/2020), so this is a great time to try this new service. Another perk of signing up early is that you’ll actually get to help shape the features, direction, and functionality of FB Plus overall (as you guys might have noticed, we take user feedback/suggestions incredibly seriously!).

We’re really excited about tomorrow’s launch - about 24 hours left to go!

(PS the David Byrne gif is me low key trying to contain my excitement over the next 24 hours, pretty much. Also, I’m a huge fan 😁)