Daily Check-in: Tuesday, November 19th

Hello Blenders! Happy Tuesday (or Wednesday) to you all!

How're you all doing today? How do you feel? How're things goin for you in general?

Everything's fine and dandy here!

And I've got another Random Bird Photo for ya today! So yesterday, I showed you the little downy woodpecker. Today, I've got the very similar, but slightly larger, hairy woodpecker. They have basically the same markings, just different sizes. But look at this guy! Posin for the camera. He's got it, so he's gonna flaunt it. I don't blame him one bit.

Alright, so let's get right to some workouts, shall we? How about it, Blenders? What do you have in store for today? Is it a workout day, or rest day?

It is Day 2 of Blend for me--and that's a kickboxing and upper body combo! Can't say I'm upset about that! Caz yesterday's descending reps workout kicked.my.butt.

I got a bit brave with it yesterday, not gonna lie. I was listening to some music while deadlifting, and this song comes on, and is all like "I need to drop it down low, and make it heavy."

So naturally, I'm like: Challenge Accepted, random song.

Decided to try to really challenge myself with the last set. I deadlifted the heaviest my weights will go (100 lbs total). I was able to do 8 reps, no back pain✅, no knee pain✅, and was able to hold good form✅. I was pretty stoked about it, not gonna lie.

Until today.

When I'm walking around like a penguin on stilts.

And now I'm more like: "dang kids....with their rock music....and bad influence......*continued incoherent crotchety grumbling*..."

So that's the last time I listen to music while lifting. 😂

Nevertheless, I'm even more grateful for today's upper body kickboxing combo--but I will probably be replacing any knees or kicks with punches, just to be safe.

And now, let's talk about some refuel, and replenishment after those tough workouts! How about it Blenders? What's on the menu for today?

I'm thinkin it might be an egg and veggies kinda night! That sounds good to me!

And with that, I conclude today's continued incoherent crotchety grumbling!

I hope you all have a wonderful day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Take care Blenders, and enjoy those workouts (or rest) today!

Edited