🔥 Heavy Lifting, Explosive Movement, Cardio & HIIT—All in One Challenge! Preview Muscle & Power and see what’s coming!
Join for free and start building and tracking your workouts, get support from other Fitness Blender members and more!
Hi everybody!
I gave birth to beautiful boy a little over a year ago. It was a busy busy year for me, including working on getting back my STRONG, HEALTHY BODY.
in the picture you can see me at my fitest 😁, 2 weeks and 13 weeks postpartum and two current images.
I am proud of myself and I feel amazing.
Happy fitnessblendering to you all!
💪💪💪
Postpartum weightloss
Hi everybody!
I gave birth to beautiful boy a little over a year ago. It was a busy busy year for me, including working on getting back my STRONG, HEALTHY BODY.
in the picture you can see me at my fitest 😁, 2 weeks and 13 weeks postpartum and two current images.
I am proud of myself and I feel amazing.
Happy fitnessblendering to you all!
💪💪💪