Daily Check-in: Thursday, November 14th

Greetings Blenders!!

How're you all doin today? How are you feelin? How's life goin in general?

I hope it's goin as well as it can be for you!

And if things aren't goin so great, that's ok too! It can't be rainbows and unicorns all the time! Just try to do the best you can with where you are now, and remember to still take care of yourself!

But speaking of rainbows and unicorns--I think that sort of describes the colors of the sky in this sunrise photo I have for you! (Surely "unicorn" can be a color.) I'm a sucker for a pretty sunrise--and this one didn't fail to deliver! So I thought I'd share it with you all!

Ok guys, let's talk a bit about some workouts for today! Is it a workout day, or rest day for you?

If you're an Option 3-er like myself, we've got a nice kickboxing and upper body combo planned out for today! Here's the schedule:

Day 4 (45 Minutes):

Cardio Kickboxing Workout to Burn Fat at Home - Kickboxing Cardio Interval Workout (22 Minutes): https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/cardio-kickboxing-workout-to-burn-fat-at-home-kickboxing-cardio-interval-workout

5x5x5 Pulse Workout - Upper Body Workout (23 Minutes): https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/5x5x5-pulse-workout-upper-body-workout

That'll certainly give a nice upper body burn for today! I'm lookin forward to it!

And how about some good food goin on today? What's on the menu Blenders?

We're about out of leftovers, so I think we'll have a vegetarian meal night! I'm thinking some kind of bean burritos and/or tacos. Somethin easy, but delicious. Sounds good to me!

Oh! I almost forgot! Have a random, totally nonsensical thing that has nothing to do with anything at all, but I thought I'd share it with you anyway.

Not sure if you guys remember that we had an issue with a skunk last year (the one my hubby affectionately calls the "Gargantuan Fart Squirrel")? Well, he's come back, and he's bigger and smellier than ever. This guy tried about a half a dozen times to tunnel into my chicken's pen last night. He was unsuccessful, of course, because we buried chicken wire 12" deep into the ground around the coop. So no dice, for the skunky-poo. But now that means we have to potentially catch and relocate our unwanted pest.

So if you guys have ever wanted a true test of your speed, agility, flexibility, stamina, and reflexes: please come visit me. You'll be put in charge of the catch-and-release of the massive skunk, with the mission of: doing so without getting sprayed.

This is functional fitness at it's finest.

And it's why we train.

To fend off colossal stink-weasels.

And with that, I'll let you guys get back to your day!

I hope you all have a lovely day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Take care, enjoy your day, stay safe, don't play with skunks, and have fun in all that you do, FB Fam!

Edited