Surgery and life happens

Good morning from Spain FB fam,

Today I am coming to you inspired by Kelly and her journey. I have been forced to stop sport for the past month due to endometriosis and a tumor (benign) on my right ovary that are just making my life harder. Because the tumor is on my ovary, it makes it heavier than usual, which causes chronic back pain. Add endometriosis and I am constantly in pain, sometimes it's lighter sometimes intense, but the result is walking for 30 minutes make my entire body hurt for hours. Going up the stairs hurts. ANd overall for someone like me who is always active, always moving and has a lot of energy, this is just making me crazy. Not being able to just live without pain. I have my surgery next Tuesday which would alleviate pain. I am scared, wondering how long it will take for me to recover and start moving again.

I am fully aware that some people suffer more than me. I am lucky to have a good job, money, food on my table, the opportunity to be able to pay for my subscription here.

I just wanted to share my story, and will share my evolution as I can slowly slide back into the FB workouts, low impact, one day at a time.

Thank you for reading! Much love!