E

Just droppin’ a line 🎣 Reach ✔️ Low Impact 🎉

Reach was a wonderful experience for me both mentally and physically. Combined with intermittent fasting and a balanced diet, I saw significant changes in my body shape, movement, and strength over the course of the program.

Day 3 of Low Impact and I am enjoying it. It feels good to get reacquainted with my PowerBlock DBs, and it brings me joy to see how my mental health has improved enough for me to incorporate them into my routine again. I do modifications where I see fit, and push myself where I see fit. One thing I’ve definitely been trained to do after Reach is slow down. I go through strength movements much more slowly than before and it feels SO good to hit that entire range of motion and feel a robust and thorough stretch and burn in my muscles. Kelli is actually a bit too quick for me and I usually end up lagging a bit behind. However, I’m good with it 🙂

Enjoy the day, everyone. It’s 8:30am here and raining. 😊Perfect morning for tea and some housework. Today’s get-out-of-bed motivation was a sermon by Francis Chan. Yesterday it was music. I am trying to start my days with a motivator — something to wake my mind up before I throw off the covers. Usually, after the motivator’s been going for a couple minutes, I turn on the floor lamp next to my bed. Bit by bit, I make it out into the rest of the apartment 😆

💐

Edited