HKS Accountability Group Nov. 12

Good morning!

I haven't done a scheduled workout in what feels like forever! So far, the status is: Officially, I'm moved as, that's what we did on Saturday was move all the heavy stuff. I didn't get finished until around 10:30 at night.

Sadly... we are not done yet.

Sunday I spent at my partner's and had dinner with his family. Yesterday, we started the deep clean on the old apartment, and we also still have a lot of little things to move. Mum's room is all empty. We loaded a lot of little things into my room and the living room, so there are still trips to make, back and forth between both our places. Luckily, we have the apartment up til the end of the month.

After last night, I decided I don't think I'll do scheduled workouts until this is all done, because I still feel like all of the cleaning is getting a huge workout in. I actually still have to unpack here too. I don't think my lungs will ever be the same again, lol. I've needed my inhaler every day now (I don't actually use an emergency inhaler, I use one that is meant to be taken daily to combat chest inflammation - but I have only been using that one as needed... and that's been daily).

I miss everyone here, sorry for the lack of check in; it has been go go go for the last couple of weeks... I'm a very sore girl!