Losing the last bit of fat + toning up

Hi there everyone.

I don't post too often on here but I would really appreciate some advice and suggestions about losing that last bit of fat and toning up

So I have already lost a considerable amount of weight (over 20kg) but I'm stuck at a major plateau, if you would call it that. I haven't been able to lose anymore weight for the past 7-8 months. I still have a bit of fat yet to burn but I can't seem to get rid of it. I can't seem to time up or anything and I'm at my wits end. Obviously, when I first set out to lose weight, I made sure I was at a calorie deficit. I didn't really track calories or anything, just ate healthier. I used My Fitness Pal a month or so ago just to see how much I was eating and I was trying to eat under 1200 calories. I'm thinking that maybe I'm not eating enough, but I'm afraid if I increase my calories I'm going to put all the weight back on (that being said I'm trying to eat around 1700 calories a day); or maybe I'm not trying hard enough in my workouts, but I've been pretty consistent. I workout 5 days a week and usually follow the FBFit programs, or choose workouts for myself.

If anyone has any advice/suggestions I would really appreciate it. If I have forgotten to mention something please ask. I feel a little silly posting this (shy maybe) - I've been doing a lot of research but it's hard to know what to do specifically for you.

Thanks in advance!