Daily Check-in: Friday, November 8th, FB THROWBACK CHALLENGE DAY 5!!

Hello hello, and a very Happy Friday (or Saturday) to you, Blenders!!

I don't know about ya'll but I'm just t-h-r-i-l-l-e-d that it's Friday!! Not just caz it means we're at the doorstep of the weekend, but it also means we'll have earned our #ThrowbackChallengeCompletes! This is all very exciting news! (And don't worry if you don't finish it up today! There's no rush, and just take everything at your own pace!)

(If you're wondering what this Challenge is all about, you can read more at this check-in here: https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/15450/daily-check-in-tuesday-october-29th-and-the-winning-schedule-for-the-fb-throwback-challenge-is)

Ok, so up for today, Day 5, last day of our FB Throwback Challenge, is a great combo of kettlebell and ab work! This workout here is brought to you by the wonderfully talented Anne!

So here it is:

Day 5--Anne's Day (45 Minutes Total):

Tabata Kettlebell Workout and Abs and Obliques Workout - 45 Minute Kettlebell Training: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/tabata-kettlebell-workout-and-abs-and-obliques-workout-45-minute-kettlebell-training

Thank you Anne for this fantastic suggestion! This is a perfect routine to round out our Challenge!

And as always, remember to take any and all workouts at your own pace! Take extra breaks if you need them---or take things up a notch if you're feelin particularly frisky today too! Make it work for you! (Feel free to swap in your own EC if you want as well!) Note: you do not need a kettlebell to do this routine--you can use dumbbells or any other weighted object that you can safely manage (or just use bodyweight!).

And once you have completed Day 5 of this Throwback Challenge, be on the lookout for a #ThrowbackChallengeComplete thread (that I'll start later--or if someone finishes earlier--feel free to start one!). This is just a fun way to celebrate a week's worth of hard work with a wonderful group of people! You can simply add a post with a very well deserved #ThrowbackChallengeComplete, or share a pic if you want (maybe a thumb's up, arm flex, or anything you want, really), or just simply give everyone a virtual high five! I look forward to celebrating with you all later today!

Thank you all so much for not only being a part of this Challenge, but for making the whole thing happen! You guys are awesome, and I really appreciate you joining in, working hard, and having fun with this! It's always a pleasure to get to workout alongside you--so thank you for everything!

Oh, and before I go: today's pic! These are the very aptly named Winterberries (some call them Michigan holly too)! Beautifully covered in snow, makes it feel all holiday-like, and I love it! So I thought I'd share them with you today!

Alright FB Fam, that's it from me!

I hope you all have a fantastic day, and a lovely weekend!

Take care, and enjoy earning those #ChallengeCompletes today (or whenever you get there)!!

TTFN!

Edited