A
Posted in: Workouts / Goal Setting

List of weight-lifting exercises ?

Hello everyone !

I was wondering if any of you had a list of all the weight-lifting exercises used in Fitness Blender videos.

Let me explain... I received yesterday my Powerblock Pro 50 exp dumbbells. To try them on I decided to do a 34min total body strength workout... for people who get bored easily !! Which means I had to change weights almost every minute, with a set that I didn't have a good command of. I made a list of every weight available and try to juggle with the handle, and the slugs. I ended up spending an hour instead of 34 minutes on this workout. Why ? Because in the middle of the workout I realized that my handle was NOT 10lbs but closer to 12lbs which completely changed the list of weights available. (Did anyone have the same trouble ?)

I was thinking about a solution to this problem. The best that I could come up with was to make a list of aaaaall the strength training exercises used on Fitness Blender videos and to take the time to find out what weight I should be lifting to challenge myself.

Did anyone ever made such a list ? And if I do, would anyone be interested in it ?

Thanks guys and have a nice day (or evening depending on where you are on the planet) !