Long time user - first FB paid program- FB sweat

my first paid program doing FB sweat. The thing I’m really loving about The program is the lack of emphasis on calories and the scale! I lie a fairy fit lifestyle most of the time, but sometimes I get a little lazy need to loose 5-8 pounds every few years or so. This time, due to an injury that took me out of commission for almost a year, i gained a pretty good amount of weight fairly quickly so I have a goal of 12-15 lost pounds. In the past have successfully used my fitness pal to track calories and random FB videos on YouTube (or other fitness videos online before I discovered FB), but it wasn’t working this time. I have a history of obsessing over calories and the scale and I was having trouble getting over the fact that I couldn’t do what I used to (exercise/flexibility wise) & that I had gained more weight than I’d wanted - I couldn’t get over the numbers and was netting 1200 cals per day (mostly by restricting food rather than earning calories back via exercise) this is a refreshing change from other fitness apps like MFP. Thank you for helping me achieve my fitness goals in a more healthy but still effective way!

Edited