I climbed a mountain today

Hello everyone!

So, this is my first time posting anything on this site, even though I actually follow the community page quite regularly. I'm kind of a ghost-blender 😁

The reason I'm posting this now is to thank Daniel and Kelli for everything they do on this website! It helped me so much to get in the habit of working out regularly without going to the gym (gyms kind of intimidate me... I feel like everyone is judging me 😅).

So a little bit about my journey: Beginning in 2016 I gradually gained a lot of weight, mostly because I'm a stress eater. I finished my master's degree in 2016, couldn't find a job, finally found a job, but had to move to a different country for that - only from Austria to Germany, but still. And then being in a new city, where I hardly knew anyone... It was a hard time, to say the least. In April 2018 I finally realized that something had to change, not necessarily because I wanted to loose weight, but because I wanted to go hiking and stuff like that with my friends and familiy without dying 😁

I first started with running, which lead to great results, but then winter came and I stopped that again. In January 2019 I remembered this website a friend of mine told me about a few years ago and that's how I discovered Fitnessblender. I've done multiple programs since then, most recently I finished Blend and will start with BurnR2 a week from now :)

The reason I'm writing this today, isn't because I reached my goal weight (even though i already lost 20 kg), but because I went hiking today with my father. He is a very fit person and I was actually as fast as him going up that mountain! I was so proud of myself :) and it was a rather difficult mountain too! So the foto I'm posting is the view from the top, which was stunning.

Thank you K&D for everything you do! And thanks to every blender in this community! It's so nice that you all are so supportive of each other :)

Sorry for the long post 😅 I hope everyone has a great evening/morning/day :)

Barbara