L

MOTIVATION!

It's never to late to start and there is no shame if you have to start over and over again. I used to dismiss the workout plan I was doing and reject everything that relates to fitness and health every time I binged eating. Yesterday was that day where I ate too much and more than my stomach can handle and today I woke up regreting it but you know what? having the determination also not to interrupt what I began three days ago which is FB abs and deceided to keep it going because one or two days of binging doesn't mean the end of the world! So guys stay motivated, have your goal in front of your eyes and walk towards it, you may print out the best model in your eyes and stick it on the wall or cupboard to keep you motivated every time you look at him or her but remember you wanna be the best version af you and not of him or her. Don't you ever give up. Maybe you are not in a completely healthy and fit state but you can change it and you can use the functional parts in your body to help you reach out towards your goal! Stay motivated and keep it up!