Daily Check-in: Fitness Friday, November 1st

Well Hello and Happy November to you Blenders!

It's officially the holiday season, and what better way to kick it off then with a fresh four inches of snow, eh? That's what I'm talkin 'bout!

Did you guys have a good Halloween though? Get your candy fix?

I did not.

I fell asleep on the couch right after supper.

Ya know, caz I'm a party-er.

Anywho, how're things goin for you today on this lovely Friday (or Saturday for some of you)? Excited for the weekend? Have any fun plans?

Imma enjoy the snow while it's here! I love me some good snow! Though it's gonna be hard to restrain myself from putting up the Christmas tree now. (Yes. I am that person. No. I don't care if others don't like it.) But I mean: snow = Christmas. It's just a fact.

But I guess I'll wait a bit. Le sigh.

At least we've got a fun Community Challenge to look forward to on Monday, right? I know I'm excited about it! I love me a good Challenge! Don't forget to check out this post: https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/15450/daily-check-in-tuesday-october-29th-and-the-winning-schedule-for-the-fb-throwback-challenge-is for more info, and the corrected/updated schedule for Day 1 (a cool down was added)! I hope you can join in, and workout with us!

Speaking of workouts: what about for today, Blenders? Is it a workout day, or rest day for you?

It's gonna be an upper body day for me! I'm gonna do this one:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/functional-upper-body-workout-for-strength-and-coordination and call it good! I'm feelin pretty tired this week, so this short-and-sweet workout is very much welcome today.

And how about some delicious and nutritious #eatrealfood goin on today? What's on the menu Blenders?

Snow + November = butternut squash soup. It's really that easy. The decision was made for me. haha

Ok, how about a Fitness Friday question for you today? I know we've talked about things like this in the past, but hey, it never hurts to go over them again!

So: do you ever have those moments when you're like: "Thank God I workout at home?"

I had one of those the other day.

I was not wearing my favorite Workout Complete leggings while doing my core workout--but rather a pair that falls down far too much. So as I'm attempting to scoot myself backwards on my mat, wouldn't you know it: those pants came right off. Like, no hesitation. Makes me wonder how they even function as pants. Nevertheless, that'd of happened in the gym, you get banned for indecency and mooning everyone.

But at home? It don't matter. Not one bit.

One of the many benefits of working out at home.

So I'm wondering what're yours, Blenders? What makes you grateful for your at-home workouts?

Is it more cost effective? (Yes.) Ease of access to workouts? (Yes.) Don't have to travel anywhere? (Much yes.)

How about that Furry Trainers are home? (#1, top reason to do at-home workouts.)

Or, you know, the oft-discussed-in-the-FB-Forum fart-inducing workouts? (Imm just list that as a benefit, and move right along.)

Or that there's no dress code at home? (Wanna wear jammie pants that are more-holes-than-pants with penguins going sledding on them? Heck yeah! Wear those puppies while you're doin your jump squats!)

Or perhaps that you can workout at any time you want? (Only got time to workout at midnight? No problem! Maybe wear your penguin jammies while you're burnin that midnight workout oil!)

Maybe there's a whole 'nother reason entirely?

So what are yours, Blenders? What makes you glad to workout at home?

As always, I look forward to your responses!

Ok guys, Rambling Quota has been far exceeded today!

Sorry 'bout that!

I hope you all have a lovely day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Remember you'll be checking in with the fantastic Raven this weekend, and I'll catch you all on Monday when we start our FB Throwback Challenge!

Have a great weekend ya'll!

Edited