Workout Complete! FB Low Impact. Feel great.

When I started this program, I wasn't sure whether I would get through it. My depression and anxiety usually kick in, and I just ... stop. It's happened time and time again. For some reason, I was in the right mindset, and I was able to get through it with no misses or complaints! There were days that I even added more (whether from Flex [edit: I meant Reach!] or just some extra cardio on shorter video days). That's not my normal way of being!

The program ramps up gradually, and about halfway through, you realize that you've gone just a bit farther than before. The workouts are also varied enough to keep it interesting, but not intimidating for beginners. The "missed day" was actually a stretch day that I did another time. I wish the calendar allowed for more adaption. It's a pain to move stuff around, (like I tried to do with the Strong program and making it 2/3 days a week). It would be great to not have days move in blocks.

How do I know I've progressed?

- I've lost 1/2 inch on my hips.

- I'm able to move my coffee table back and forth more easily to make space. (Normally, my husband helps.).

- Today, I received my set of 5/50 PowerBlocks in the mail, and I'm able to lift and walk with the boxes using only medium effort! I don't even need to slide them around the floor to move them!

Thanks, Fitness Blender family! Because of you, I will be doing Strong in November/December. I got a really good deal for 2 months of unlimited reformer Pilates, so I'm alternating the workout days to not over-train. I'm listening to my body! (Thanks, Kelli and Daniel!) I never thought that I would get to a place where exercise is something to look forward to. I even get up early to do it!

I hope that everyone's October was great, and that the good energy continues into November! For those of you like me in the snow, stay warm and dry! For those of you where the weather is better, take a nice long walk or run for me!

Edited