Take care of yourself

Hello fbfam!

Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I Needed some quiet time for myself. So I took a break from social media for a month or so. It’s been going ok, haven’t worked out religiously, but was more or less active.

It’s hard to express how did I feel last 3-4 months. I was doing everything that was needed to be done in everyday life, but I wasn’t finding myself anywhere. I was lost. After some months this way, I was continuously feeling drained so that I could hardly recognize myself.

Taking some time off from internet, couple of mini holidays, and adequate rest slowly bringing me back. Last 1 month I haven’t thought about fitness, weight loss, or healthy eating even once. Focusing on mental health was my priority. Many of us are not very comfortable to talk about depression, especially when it’s difficult to pin point any particular reason to describe the mental struggle. I just want to remind everyone that IT’S OK to feel unhappy/sad/depressed sometimes for no apparent reasons. Take some time off for yourself, get professional help, reach out to your dear ones, get a holiday, eat a cheat meal, workout, don’t workout - do whatever you need to do to make yourself feel better.

Our body doesn’t become fit and healthy without our mind. Take care of yourself.

And congratulations K&D for the launch of fb Plus!

Edited