Full circle.

Namaste, everyone!

My name is Mahima Sharma. I am a 22 y/o post graduate in economics from India. Last year on the same day I lost my father (I didn't realize until I was home in the evening) which left me devastated emotionally and physically, after which I worked at Google for a couple of months. Over the course of this one year, I have come a full circle in terms of my health and well-being. I gained exaggerated amounts of weight considering my new found solace in fast food and sugar. For the longest time I have been unable to cope with the absence of my father. In fact, this is the first time I am coming out and talking my heart out. It is only recently that I came around Fitness Blender that I realized - I need to take charge of my life, Again. From purchasing one of their superhit plans to trying to eat clean - I am beginning to understand the value of good health and emotional wellbeing. No matter what life hands us, we must always look inward and become the solution, not the problem. I don't have much parental guidance except from my loving grandfather as my mother never lived with us. This past year has been the lowest I've ever been and I am not going to drown into the spiral of suffering and misery again.

Since I am new to working out and aim to lose a staggering amount of weight, I welcome your suggestions and opinions on the efficacy of the workouts.

It's the auspicious festival of Diwali today. I would like to wish my new found FB family a very joyful one. May God grace us with His blessings. May we be kind, joyful, honest and healthy.

Edited