How to work out after work

Hi guys,

I've started exercising with Fitness Blender this past summer, and I've become much more health-conscious and I actually started to like working out. I would come home after work, relax a little and then do a workout afterward to work off my energy.

I recently started a new job and I don't eat too much while at work. I'm either too busy, not hungry, or don't feel like eating at work. By the time I get home I'm starving and I don't have the energy for a workout.

Here's the thing, I don't like to work out in the morning, even though I know it's great for boosting metabolism. I wake up pretty early, and I can't see myself waking up any earlier. Besides, even in the summer when I was able to get up later, I didn't feel like working out in the morning either. I haven't done anything yet when I wake up and I have no steam to burn off.

Basically, I'd like to work out after work, but I can't wait to eat until after I work out. I need to eat right away. I know I'm supposed to have a pre-workout snack but am also not supposed to work out right after eating. I'm a little bit confused about how much time to wait between the two. I also don't have time to wait two hours from after I eat when I get home.

If anyone knows anything about eating before working out, or any tips for me to make this work, I would be really grateful. I haven't worked out in a while and it's about time I start again.

Thanks for reading and for your support.