V

I can't lose weight!

First, I know it's not all about weightloss but I seriously need to lose weight.

A little back story; on January 26th I had a heart attack and got a stent. I had already been exercising with fitness blender videos for years prior to this with zero success. So in February I started walking on my treadmill as cardiac rehab required me to do. I walked 20-30 minutes a day 7 days a week and 3 days while at rehab I also did 20 minutes on other machines. At this time I was doing fitness blenders 10 minute videos a few times a week. By June I was doing 40 minutes a day on the treadmil 7 days a week, 30 minutes of yoga 3-5 times a week to help combat the stiffness that is a side effect from the medication I am on. And fitness blender workouts 3-5 days a week. So, I was doing about 60 minutes a day 6 or 7 days a week,

I changed the way I eat back in March. I now eat a whole food plant based diet as recommended by my cardiologist.

So the problem is in the almost 9 months I haven't lost more than 10 pounds and am now back to what I weighed at the time of my heart attack. Yes my clothes fit better, but at some point the weight has to come off at least a little, right?

I am considered obese so I NEED to lose weight. I have tried cutting out the walking and just doing fitness blender videos 5 days a week. That is how I ended up back at my original weight. I need help! I'm getting discouraged and I know I can not not exercise, my heart health depends on it!

Edited