Daily Check-in: Thursday, October 24th

I promised you a Matthew McConaughey picture, koppakabana, and here it is. ⬆️⬆️ (Though this may be more of a Matthew McConaughey-inspired 'public service announcement' regarding buying a Lincoln. 😆)

Hello Blenders! Happy Thursday (or Friday) to you all!

How're you doin today? Happy that it's edging ever so much closer to weekend?

I know I am!

I'm also still excited about the + launch, and I'm using that "Suprise Me" button like it's my job! I love that thing! Brings up some older workouts I kinda forgot about!

So speaking of that: what do your workouts look like for today, Blenders? (If it's not your rest day, that is!)

Well the Surprise Me button did not fail to deliver a lovely Throwback Thursday workout for me, so I'm going to be doing this one today: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/sweatfest-butt-and-thigh-cardio-workout-calorie-blasting-interval-cardio-for-lower-body It's been awhile since I revisited this particular beast! If I remember correctly though, it killed my quads the last time I did it. So hopefully it'll go a bit smoother today!

And of course we can't build/repair our sore muscles without some delicious and nutritious fuel, right? So, what's on the menu for today Blenders?

I honestly don't know what I'm doin (in most things really, but particularly for supper tonight). I should probably get on that, and figure something out! When all else fails though: eggs and veggies! Works every time!

Well FB Fam, that's about all I've got for today!

I hope you have a fantastic day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Remember to enjoy your workouts, #eatrealfood, stay hydrated, and relax! It's important to really-truly-honestly get some relaxation in each and every day--so hopefully you're able to get even 5 minutes of that today!

Have a great day Blenders!